Children's Ministry - Grades 1st-6th
The children's ministry of Eagle's Landing offers opportunities for children to learn about God with other children the same age. This is done in an environment that is both positive and encouraging. The primary questions we try to answer each week are these:
Are we meeting the needs of kids?
- Are the spiritual needs being met? Every child has spiritual needs. We work to meet these through Bible study, discipleship, music, missions… really any time a child comes to church. The experiences a child has while at church help to develop their beliefs about God and lay the foundation for becoming a growing disciple.
- Are the physical needs being met? When a child attends any Children's Ministry programming at Eagle's Landing we also want to meet their physical needs. All of our furnishings are designed to "fit" children, not adults. Our rooms are kept clean and attractive, well lit and free from clutter.
- Are mental needs being met? We also pay attention to ages and stages of development. Leaders are aware of the interests of today’s child and make an attempt to meet those needs through Bible study.
- Are emotional needs being met? We strive to make every child feel welcome when they arrive. Children are called by name and are taught to be kind and loving to each other. In addition our teachers try to get acquainted with the parents and the families of those they teach.
- Are social needs being met? Children are social creations. They have the need to interact. Perhaps more now than ever before, children are hungry for these oppportunities.
- Our Bottom Line: A healthy Children's Ministry is centered around the needs of the child. We hope you will consider placing your child in our Children's Ministry.